LASHARE Workshop June 2017
Digitisation of Laser-based Manufacturing - a Forum at LaserWorld of Photonics 2017
The European Commission, Photonics21 and LASHARE invite to a workshop on "Digitisation of laser-based manufacturing" at Laser World of Photonics 2017 in Munich, Hall B3.360. On June 29th from 10:00 to 14:00, a Forum at the exhibition will open the stage for an exchange on challenges in digitisation. The event will be started by the European Commission and Photonics21 which both will give an insight into their work today and the future plans to organise research in this field. The presentations of running projects will take a close look at ICT integration into pieces of equipment and on equipment integeration into ICT environments alike.
A worskhop will collect feedback from the audience to provide input to future work programmes at European level and to give directions to actual work that is carried out in collaborative and industrial projects.
- Digitisation in photonics for industrial applications (Photonics21)
- Digitisation in photonics for excellence in Europe – the actual work programme towards 2020 (European Commission)
- I4MS Projects: LASHARE & APPOLO
- Workshop on Challenges in Digitisation of laser-based equipment
- IR&RIA Projects: Adalam, Combilaser, Encompass, Hiperdias, Hiperlam, Hyprocell, Modulase, Paraddise, Tresclean